Wednesday, February 17, 2010

About Nature


Nature, in my opinion, is a beautiful creation of God. Nature is made up of the trees, land, grass, and animals. When nature comes to my mind, I picture a rain forest that is filled with tons of trees and animals making beautiful sounds. The natural world effects the every day life of most people because many people start off the day extremely well if it is a nice day out when the sun is shining. People may start out with a bad day if it is gloomy and not sunny outside. I have experienced many bad things and some positive things from nature. I have experienced bad things when i got bit by spiders and other bugs. I have benefited from nature when i have a great day from the perfect weather and when it is sunny outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment